Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy Bee!

So much has been going on since I last posted...I drove to my mom's last week to make a trip to HOTlanta with her for work. Just getting to her house was an adventure in itself!! I drove my car...with the dogs...in the back of the car!!
Imagine these two in the back of a VW Beetle!
No worries...I dropped down the backseat, and took out the thing separating the backseat from the trunk, so they had a ton of room in the back!! Once we got to Florida I dropped the boys off with their trainer, who was super excited and happy to have them back staying with her...then made it to my mom's house to go have dinner. We left on Wednesday to go to Hotlanta, stopped in Montgomery to have dinner with my 2nd grandpa on my mom's side (super good to see his face), and finally made it into Hotlanta. The next day we went to breakfast, and my mom was off to her meeting which gave me time to work on school stuff. Once she was done we.went.SHOPPING!!! I was super excited because we don't live around a REAL mall here...so I was very happy to be able to visit my beloved Nordies for the first time in a long time...Well after we went shopping we found out that we had to drive to Macon, GA (home to Warner Robins AFB air force friends) to drop something off for my mom's work, and boy am I glad that Freddie did not get stationed there! That place really is in the middle of nowhere!! We had a great time though, and laughed at just about everything!! Anywho, after that we drove back to FL. We were both tired, but I knew that I was going to have to get up early the next day to go get my boys and head back to GA...again. So I went home, and then was able to blow off some steam with Sadler family and friends!! We had a wonderful time! I finished classes on Sunday, and have the rest of the week off...it's my summer vaca!! So what have I been doing on this summer vaca you ask?? Well let me tell you...
1. Cleaned out my desk area/ rearranged all the books that I own
2. Cleaned out my safe and got rid of tons!
3. Went to see Midnight in Paris ( It was amazing!! My recommendation...go see it! But it is Woody Allen, so you need to understand that from the start.)
4. Registered for classes/ got into a fight with financial aid & one of my professors!!
And it's just Tuesday!! I know that doesn't seem like much, but it takes much longer than one would think...Anyway, I will update y'all later!! Have a wonderful evening!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment