Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello Bloggers!

Hello fellow bloggers! I thought it was time that I enter the world of blogging to have an outlet as well as something to do! 


Things are somewhat busy/crazy at the Kight house because I am attempting to finish all of my homework (a paper, 2 discussion boards and responses, a short essay and a paper proposal) today as well as get ready for my dad to come visit!!
The best Dad EVER!

So I know that blogging is probably the last thing I should be doing, but this seems to be more fun!! Freddie is busy studying for Jump Master School which he will be leaving for next week, and this comes right on the heels of him testing for Staff!! Fingers crossed folks...we find out in August, so I'll update y'all then!!
Any who, just wanted to say hey and have a wonderful weekend!! More on Monday!!

1 comment: