Friday, June 17, 2011

HUBS!!

So yesterday was a wonderful day because I celebrated 4 years of marriage to a wonderful man!!
This guy to be exact!
I had great well wishes from so many people which makes me happy! Freddie called me bright and early to tell me how much he loved me and couldn't be happier...which is what everyone wants to hear from their loved one!! It was a wonderful day that my mom helped me celebrate by going to dinner and the bookstore! Tons of fun, and I'm so thankful to everyone for all the Happy Anniversaries!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend...he makes me laugh, listens when I need to complain, and let's me cry over silly things like where we'll be moving to next. He is amazing and I love him to death! I cannot believe that it has already been 4 years...and 7 years of actually being together!! Craziness...and I love every second of it. Thanks for being mine babe. You're the best. Eu te amo!! 



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been four years. Holy crap. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete