Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Starting out slow!

So today has started out very slowly...I couldn't sleep last night, so I started reading my book The Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin (love her by the way) and I was just getting the to part of the book that you don't want to put down because it's getting so good...only problem was it was two in the morning!! So unfortunately I put it down and went to sleep knowing that my sweet little Guns would wake me up bright and early full of eagerness and hunger to start the day...which is exactly what happened!
But how can you be mad at this face?!
So now I'm attempting to start/finish writing a workout plan for one of my classes, but it just seems so much easier to write plans for others versus myself. Plus, my mom is here to hang out with me for the rest of the week! 
This sweet lady right here!!
And although she's working right now... there are other things that I would rather do! Anyway...I hope that everyone has a lovely day...especially you Chels...since you're my first and only follower!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey... we're going to build a community of bloggers. Have fun with your mama:)

    ReplyDelete