Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Morning!

My weekend is officially over! My dad left last night, but we had a great time! Saturday we fixed the laundry room sink...thanks to having done pipe work at his house while Freddie was gone I was able to diagnose the problem, and he was able to help me fix it!! Handy woman in the works! Sunday we went to see Kung Fu Panda 2!! 
It was super cute!! 
I love feel good movies that make everyone smile!!
Monday we went to the gym, and had a crazy good workout! I did my mile run, and then did some strength training which is always fun. I don't know if anyone else's gym is like this, but every time I go into the weight room I get strange looks from all the men because that's all there is in there!! It's like the He-man-woman-haters-club, and there are no girls allowed!! Oh well...I'll just keep going and prove to them that women are strong too!! Anyway...have a great Tuesday!! 

*Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.*  

No comments:

Post a Comment