Friday, July 1, 2011

Success!!

Success is mine!! For the first time in my LOOOOONNNNGGGG collegiate career I have achieved ALL A's in my classes!! I realize that this may seem like a small victory to some, but this is HUGE! Super excited if you can not already tell...and if this makes me a bit of a nerd, so be it! Any who...in other news Freddie and I have gone to see two movies in the past two days...Transformers and Cars! Transformers was stinkin amazing!! Sooo much better than the second one, and probably just as good as the first one! Cars was great too! Mator was his lovable self as always, and it was just a good sweet movie. The kids in the theater loved it! There were tons of oooo's and ahhhh's, giggles and clapping from the tiny peanut gallery that surrounded the few adults that were in the movie. Just hearing the kids laugh made the movie that much better. Other than that there have been errand runs, frisbee throwing (for Guns of course), and mindless driving through this amazing town of Valdosta. Tomorrow we're off to Florida for the 4th! Not sure how much I'll be writing until after the holiday, so HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!! Have a cracking and popping (get it? like the sounds fireworks make? hehe) good time with the family, friends and fireworks!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. You have a crackin' and poppin' good time yourself.

    ReplyDelete