Sunday, July 17, 2011

The end of an era!

So this weekend I was very excited because Freddie and I went to see Harry Potter!! (I liked this movie very much by the way. Others may have their opinions, so I think that I am fully entitled to mine!) It was very bittersweet for me...I was super excited to see the movie, but was sad because it was the last installment of the series. But, I guess all good things must come to an end...boo to whoever came up with that phrase! In other news we will most likely be living here for at least another year...boo to that too! Oh well though...I guess once I finish my Bachelors, which will be at the end of December, then I can go on to get my Masters!!! When I told Freddie about my great idea he looked at me with a 'you've got to be kidding me' look...to which I responded nope!! I think I'm going to finally get my personal trainer's certification, and work on my Masters while we're stuck here for a little longer. That way I'll be able to work and do school stuff at the same time( what a concept eh?!)! I think it's a great idea because whenever we do move then hopefully I'll be COMPLETELY done with school, and will be able to get a fantabulous job doing something I love...that's the dream anyway. Oh...I forgot to tell y'all what I plan on getting my Masters in...well Nutrition and Wellness!! I know some of you are smiling right now because you all know how much I LOVE sweets, but there is nothing that says you can't have a sweet tooth and be a nutritionist! Right?! So that is what's going on right now...Next week there will be more homeworking and working out...I'm totally pumped about classes this next week too! Ash and I went to pilates and zumba the other night and got a crazy good workout in! So that's the plan...homework and workout...yep. Anywho...have a wonderful week folks!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Come and find Platform 9 3/4s with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job lady! I can totally see you as a nutritionist! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete