Thursday, July 7, 2011

The meaning of frustration

Frustration: the feeling of being upset or annoyed esp. because of inability to change or achieve something.

This was the dictionary's definition of frustration...and that is exactly how I am feeling...I have been on the phone/chat with my STUPID school since 9 AM!! I have been trying to get them to lift a hold off of my account that should have been lifted a couple of days ago, but wasn't because THEY messed something up...so what happens?! I pay for their stupid mistakes!! I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with a school before in my life!! I've done everything and talked to everyone that I could, and yet somehow no one can do ANYTHING! I just have to sit and wait...annoying. So while I'm sitting and waiting on my uber annoying school I'm going to do some reading...

I'm reading The Shack right now...for those of you who haven't read it it's pretty good. I just got through the most sad and heart wrenching part of the book...well at least what I know of so far...and I'm still into it. So off I go to read some more since I won't be reading any textbooks any time soon...ugh!

Hope you're all having a better day than me!!

1 comment: