Sunday, July 10, 2011

Diesel Mac

So on July 8th Diesel Mac turned 4!! I can't believe my big guy is 4 years old!! It seems like just yesterday we got him...
How can you NOT love this face?!
He was quickly dubbed a Steelers fan...he's a mama's boy for sure :)
He then got a little brother...whom he loves dearly!!
And here's my big man now...

So many of my friends have kids...well here's one of my "kids". I love him more than anyone could know, and I know that seems silly because he's a dog, but he's mine. Diesel is family and I love him to death. He has kept me company through Freddie's many TDY's and deployments, gave me kisses when I've cried, and laid with me when I've been sick. He's one of my best friends, and my life would be empty without him in it. Happy Birthday Diesel Mac! I love you!!



2 comments: