Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodbye SrA...Hello SSgt!!

Soooo....FREDDIE MADE STAFF SERGEANT!!
He's SO happy!!

I am sooo happy and proud of him!! He worked very hard, and it paid off! I know that he is extremely relieved and happy as well...so I think I'm going to take my handsome SSgt out for a celebratory lunch, and then maybe we'll have a little BBQ tomorrow for him and Dittmer...Yep, Joe made it also. Two friends that have gone through so much together made Staff at the same time! It's cute :)

In other news...I've started taking sewing lessons!! I don't know where or why this little craftiness has come about, but I love it!! What's funny is I'm not the only one...Freddie is super pumped that I will soon be able to fix things on his uniforms...*sigh*...not sure I'm excited about that one, but whatever helps him I will do :). I think my first project outside of class is going to be a quilt...I've already been looking at fabrics and patterns that I want to attempt! We're sewing a pillow case tonight, and then next week we'll be sewing an outfit for a little one, and learning to read patterns :)! Uber excited...but this little crafty one is off! I've got lots to do before a busy afternoon of errand running and sewing class! Good day to all dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. Give Freddy a big hug from me and tell him how super proud of him I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon will want you to sew his pants that are ripped or want you to teach me.....haha

    ReplyDelete