Monday, April 16, 2012

Paintball

My brother
This kid here

is a famous paintballer...guys know him all over the country...he's so famous that when he walks through paintball fields people whisper, "it's him...Happy!" (Happy is his call sign)
Well, maybe not everywhere he goes, but it definitely does happen...

It makes me proud :) I'm his big sister, and he's famous in the paintball world...at least I think he is.

The honorary player

My dad is not only pretty much the sponsor of this paintball team, but an honorary player. He got a cool jersey to wear and everything...I made my own shirt for the occasion and was dubbed a coach (something I do not take lightly). I have a nice raspy voice to prove it!

We went to watch NTX play at the national paintball tournament...they were amazing!
I am always extremely impressed by the amount of speed, agility and ground maneuver tactics that make up this sport. 

They made it to Sunday, which is a big deal...at that point they were 19 out of 46 teams. They did not make it all the way to finals, but they were still amazing. Not sure what place they actually came in, but cheesy as this is about to sound...they're NUMBER ONE to me :D

I'm proud of you brother and all you have accomplished! Love you!
Way to go NTX!! 



1 comment:

  1. HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT ME???? Hello world - I, too, am an honorary player - I'm the team MOM. I couldn't make it to this years tournament was there for them when they pulled in to my house in Florida on Thursday night, STARVING. We went to a cool new place so they could eat and of course watch their favorite hockey teams. They had some beach time and then it was time for the hand off to the other Honorary player and the Coach. Then back to Mama Mollie for a homemade dinner of spaghetti, salad, french bread and the best of all - fresh Strawberry shortcake!!! This morning after breakfast at The Donut Hole, this illustrious team was on the road again heading back to Texas and early Tuesday morning classes. The Coach is right - these guys are Number 1 to us!!! And their Captain Happy - we're proudest of him and all his accomplishments both on and off the field. We look forward to seeing what his future holds. Love you guys!!! WAY TO GO NTX!!!!

    Love,
    Mama Mollie

    ReplyDelete