Thursday, January 19, 2012

Work out's make my body go AH!

So after months of being away from the gym, and attempting to workout at my dad's (but was unsuccessful due to pulling the boys instead of them running with me, ugh!) I started working out again at the gym! I realize that I do not need a gym to workout at...that I have the great outdoors a few steps outside my front door, but it's not fun to workout outside in GA...not fun at all. It's not bad right now because it feels more like spring than winter, and no I'm not complaining...but the summers are brutal! There are more gnats than any other living thing in GA, and the mosquitos have about a million meals a day when a person is outside...so this is why I prefer the gym. Might I just add I am in pain today! But I love it...I know what you're thinking, masochist...but there's just something about knowing that you worked your muscles so well that they are aching...but it's because they needed to be worked, and they are loving that you have found your way back to the gym as well...so, I'm sorry muscles, bones and tendons for not working you the way I should have been...I will try not to let it happen again! Besides, Freddie can't be the only one with a rockin bod!! I gotta work on my fitness!! Happy Thursday everyone...and I hope you can get out and work your muscles too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment